Cicatriderm is a favorable product for the skin, which protects healthy and caring through their properties and elements that make up an effective formula for the health of our skin. In diabetic patients is an essential product because it helps in the most common skin lesions.
This natural product is made Lanolin, an important ingredient which functions as moisturizing and emollient. It contains natural extracts such as Horse Chestnut relieving heavy legs and Gotu Kola, which has relaxing properties. The Tepezcohuite or Mimosa Tenuiflora contains antibacterial properties.
Cicatriderm is highly effective as
- Dry skin and extremely dry
- Diabetic foot
- Glycolic Propolis extract 20% sp / 5 ml
- Glycolic extract 1: 5 seed Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Glycolic extract 1: 5 root Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
- Glycolic extract 20% of Mimosa tenuiflora bark / 5 ml
- Avocado oil (Persea americana)
- Sweet almond oil (Prunus dulcis)
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao)
- Croton lechleri latex / 3ml
- Apis melifera (Honey) / 2 g
- Citrus Pectin / 1g
- Collagen hydrolyzate / 2.5 g
- Excipients / 100 g
- Vitamins A, D, E acetate.
- cetyl alcohol
- stearic acid
- solid and liquid petrolatum
- Carbopol Ultrez 21
- Germal Plus (Diazolidinyl urea and iodopropynyl butylcarbamate)
- Crystal Menthol USP
- Purified water
Two to three times a day, every day. Massaging the feet and legs in an upward motion until fully absorbed.
Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. If irritation occurs discontinue use.